[Evolution] setting all-day calendar event for multiple days

Using Evolution 2.10.1 (from Ubuntu Feisty Fawn)

When I try to set an all-day calendar event for several days by putting
in one date in the first "time" field and then the later date in the
second "time" field, the program insists on changing the date in the
first field to a totally irrelevant date. How can I get it to keep the
date that I typed in?

E.g., I type in 05/28/07 in the first field, tab to the next field, type
in 06/01/07 and it changes the first field to 06/01/2000.

This didn't happen with the previous version of evolution that I was
using.

Thanks.