[Evolution] Can not edit Exchange Contacts ... Weird "Other Error" message

Hi,

   I'm using Ubuntu Feisty / Evo 2.10.1

   I can login to my exchange server and send/receive emails with no
problems. The calendar also seems to work well.

   I can also browse my Exchange contacts. I can add contacts and delete
contacts with no problem. However, when I edit a contact and change any
field, and then click OK to save the changes, I get after a few seconds a
small "Evolution Error" window, saying "Error Modifying Contact" "Other
Error". The text is not very helpful.

   This used to work with no problems in Evo 2.8 as far as I remember (I
didn't regularly use Evo back then because it crashed very often in my old
setup)

   Anyone else running into the same problem? Solution hints?

Thanks!