Re: [Evolution] attaching images

Hello Ladies/Gents,

PLease advise me how I can reduce the size of images when I send them in this email program.
The sizes look bigger than A4 . Ok, they are beaut when printing them on my own machine. But
i feel it may be a bit much for the recipient. I am running Ubuntu 6.10 with Evolution 2.8.1. I am
still a newbie, so please go 'easy' on me. THe pics are certainly not like a 'jpg' in windows.

thank you in advance for your assistance,
--
Tony Brow <tbrow tpg com au>