Re: [Evolution] Passwords are not remembered

On Wed, 2007-03-21 at 10:13 -0700, Des Dougan wrote:

Depends on your timezone...

CET

Did you change the display manger in YaST? You need to run gdm otherwise
it balks - I think I noted this in my procedure.

Yea, I checked after the boot as well. It is "gdm"

I am not using Gnome desktop, but have in installed; never seen it
before though.

Me neither. I use KDE.

:-)

How do I start the deamon automatically every boot time. I looked at the
"Gnome configuration editor", but no luck with starting the deamon. Any
hints will be welcome.

As far as I recall, using gdm is the solution.

Des

Found another link in your followup mail:

Much as I dislike replying to my own posts... I found this workaround
for the password problem on SuSE 10.2:

Des
--

I also tried adding: