Re: [Evolution] Timezone didn't change?

On Tue, 2007-03-13 at 05:14 +0530, Ritesh Khadgaray wrote:

Evolution uses it's opwn time zone data.

Well, pardon me for saying so but that's just about the most inane thing
I've heard in a long time.  Whatever would possess someone to reinvent
such a basic (and complex) wheel so totally unnecessarily?

Update Evolution package, restart and check again.

Of course, I do update my packages every day and I'm using the latest
available package for Ubuntu 6.10 (Edgy).

I can only assume that Ubuntu has disappointed me (yet again :-/) and
not provided any updates to fix this problem.

I realize this isn't an Evo problem, but the ludicrousness of
re-implementing tzdata in its own special way certainly is.

 Paul D. Smith <psmith gnu org>          Find some GNU make tips at: