Re: [Evolution] Can Evolution connect to an Exchange server shared mailbox?

Wendell Mackenzie wrote:
I use evolution on OpenSUSE 10.2 with Exchange 2003...works great.

On Wed, 2007-03-07 at 14:31 -0700, Robin Laing wrote:
Jules Colding wrote:
> On Sun, 2007-02-25 at 18:11 -0600, Peter Van Lone wrote:
>> On 2/16/07, Tom Pride <tom pride gmail com <mailto:tom pride gmail com>> wrote:
>>> However the team that I work within also needs accesses to an MS
>>> Exchange shared mailbox. Firstly, can Evolution cannect to a shared
>>> mailbox?  I've tried using the "Subsrcibe to other users folder"
>>> option but this does not seem to work.  Is there a specific method for
>>> doing this?  I can access the shared mailbox via OWA without a
>>> problem.
> > <yet another shameless nudge in the other direction>
> Why don't you try Brutus? I've successfully run e-b while using several
> Exchange mailboxes simultaneously. > </yet another shameless nudge in the other direction> >

I see that most of the people that are having issues with Evolution and Exchange (like myself) don't use Windows or are getting away from their Windows systems. Where can I get this Brutus for Linux?

Now when you mean great does that mean your mail is downloaded to your local machine and filtered in under two minutes. I am talking 500+ messages? That would be great. Heck, if it was under 15 minutes I would be happier.

FWIW, last week I read that there is a mapi lib for Linux in beta so I am going to give it a try and see how it works.

No IMAP or POP access to Exchange here.  I would like to hear how you do it.

Please reply on list, thank you.

--
Due to the move to M$ Exchange Server,
   anything that is a priority, please phone.