Re: [Evolution] Evolution hanging

On Thu, 2007-03-08 at 13:13 -0500, Kevin B. O'Brien wrote:
I ma having a problem with Evolution hanging on me periodically (2-3
times a week). It is always displaying a message on the bottom that says
"Fetching mail...". Can anyone suggest a way to figure out what the
problem is, and even better, to fix it?

Thank you,

Are you using Exchange account?
Do you have filters that automatically filters your Inbox?

Since I started filtering by hand (ie Select All in inbox, Ctrl-Y) I
haven't had Evol crash on me.
I think there is some issue between Spam filtering and Filters competing
for the same message - but I have no way (or time) to test it.

E-Mail disclaimer:
http://www.sunspace.co.za/emaildisclaimer.htm