Re: [Evolution] Evolution not starting - solved

Le mardi 06 mars 2007 à 04:25 -0500, Jean-Claude Tergal a écrit :

When I try starting Evolution in the terminal, I get the following
"camel-WARNING **: Failed to initialize NSS"

This problem was solved - apparently there was a bug which was fixed, and my
problem was resolved by doing a system update.

I have had the same problem, after doing an upgrade with
Mandrivaupdate, wich installed libnss 1.5.10.
The fix I have found was to revert to libnss, the one I used
to compile evolution.

Redo your upgrade, this problem was fixed on saturday with another
firefox upgrade.

Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandriva com>