Re: [Evolution] Evolution not starting - solved

> When I try starting Evolution in the terminal, I get the following
message:
> "camel-WARNING **: Failed to initialize NSS"

This problem was solved - apparently there was a bug which was fixed, and my
problem was resolved by doing a system update.

Hi,
I have had the same problem, after doing an upgrade with
Mandrivaupdate, wich installed libnss 1.5.10.
The fix I have found was to revert to libnss 1.5.0.9, the one I used
to compile evolution.

Nicolas.