[Evolution] Connection Refused attempting to view email

03032007 2051 GMT-6

Day before last I clicked on a email to view a picture a client sent me.
Evolution crashed. When I attempted to restart, I would see the watch hourglass
and then it would go away. After much to do, I uninstalled and reinstalled Evolution.
I backed up my . file. I started evolution and it worked. I slowly moved over some of the files from the backed up . file until they were all over there and evolution was still able to start.

One problem I am now having is, Error while Refreshing Folder. Could not connect to localhost: connection refused.

On my own system I run fetchmail postfix dovecot and use maildirs. I have checked the settings within evolution and I see nothing wrong - other than the error messages.

What could this be?