[Evolution] Evo2.8.3: Tasks view won't show categories?

I'm trying to create a custom view of the Tasks window, which shows the Categories that each task is in as a table column.

When I go to "Define Views for Tasks" and define my view, "Categories" is definitely listed under "Fields Shown". But it's not actually displaying the category column at all, it just skips right past it. I've tried changing the column order, but nothing seems to work.

Is this a known bug?

Thank you,

Bryan