[Evolution] Different timezones for appointment start and end?

I recently switched from Evolution 2.0 to 2.6 when I upgraded my
Debian distribution from sarge to etch.  Previously I had been able to
set the time zones for the start and end times of my appointments
independently, which was very useful for entering flight itineraries.
But with 2.6 it seems an appointment has a single timezone associated
with it, which represents a loss in functionality from 2.0.  Has this
flexibility been restored in later versions, or is it planned for the
future?

Office: 0.17 (Golm)                     Dr. John T. Whelan
Phone: +49 331 567 7117                 MPI for Gravitational Physics
FAX:   +49 331 567 7298                 (Albert-Einstein Institute)
http://www.aei.mpg.de/~whelan/          D-14424 Potsdam
john whelan ligo org                    john whelan aei mpg de