[Evolution] Evolution/Exchange Calendar Doesn't publish properly

Hi All,

I run Evolution with the Exchange plugin. Evolution is version 2.8.2. Exchange I think is 2000 or 2003. Not sure --

I can do most functions normally with Evolution -- timezones, creating appointments, meetings etc., and everything 'seems' to work properly. But when I use my Treo to sync to the Exchange server directly, any appointments I created in Evolution will not show up on the Treo. Interesttingly, if I use Outlook Mail or similar and make a small change to the appointment so it will do a save, the appointment will then show up on my treo.

I suspect its the iCal format differences between what Exchange holds and what is being sent by Evolution but I'm not certain. Has anyone heard of this? How can I get this fixed?

Thanks
Norm