Re: [Evolution] OK Guys, what did you do ??

On Thu, 2007-06-21 at 14:01 -0400, William Case wrote:
Hi;

I started a thread a couple of days ago, "Two nit-pics ??", about no
word wrapping in vertical mode.  I got a couple of individual responses
from Ritesh and Daniel commiserating.

Today everything is wrapping perfectly.  If you are going to fix
something, let a guy know.  I almost checked myself into the local
mental hospital.
would you parcel your computer to me, while you are away ;)

I don't think I have had a recent (can't remember for sure) Fedora 7
Evolution upgrade but there may have been other related packages.  Am I
going nuts or was there a fix in those?
there was an update i believe (evolution-2.10.2-2.fc7) , and this ironed
out two bugs that kept hitting me bad - crash on shutdown, and crash on
opening task on startup.

ps : I finally feel, evolution team is cleaning up evolution. three
cheers from me for people working on evolution.

aw well, time to upgrade to evolution 2.11.x series .

--
Ritesh Khadgaray
à ààà ààààà ààà