[Evolution] OK Guys, what did you do ??

Hi;

I started a thread a couple of days ago, "Two nit-pics ??", about no
word wrapping in vertical mode.  I got a couple of individual responses
from Ritesh and Daniel commiserating.

Today everything is wrapping perfectly.  If you are going to fix
something, let a guy know.  I almost checked myself into the local
mental hospital.

I don't think I have had a recent (can't remember for sure) Fedora 7
Evolution upgrade but there may have been other related packages.  Am I
going nuts or was there a fix in those?

--
Regards Bill