Re: [Evolution] Summary and folder mismatch ??

Thanks Daniel;

I followed your advice and that fixed it.

On Fri, 2007-06-08 at 09:43 -0400, William Case wrote:
Hi;

I am getting this error when try to empty Trash:

        "Error while Expunging folder.
        Error storing `~/.evolution/mail/local/Inbox (mbox)': Summary
        and folder mismatch, even after a sync"

I have just freshly installed Fedora 7, replacing FC6. I opened a user
account and played with Evolution 2.10.1 a bit before mounting my
previous /home partition which I had saved.

I know how I caused this problem, how do I solve it?

--
Regards Bill