Re: [Evolution] Show only todays Tasks?

On Tue, 2007-06-05 at 11:31 +0200, Martin Kaffanke wrote:

When I'm in the calendar view, how can I make evolution to show only
today's tasks in day view or the weeks tasks in the week view?

Martin,
        With latest release of Evolution 2.11.3,you can find advanced
search option for calendar,task  and memo.But this is unstable series.
This advanced search has options to search for active task,task for next
week,task with category and many more.

I hope you will find this feature cool :-)

Thanks,
Akhil

--
Akhil Laddha <lakhil novell com>