Re: [Evolution] Show embedded pictures in email?

Pat - another option to that suggested by Akhil.

My situation is the one Akhil described - I have selected "Never load
images" in my preferences. In this way I generally get the boxes you
described, with the little red cross in the corner. This is how I want
my email presented.

Whenever I decide I want to see the image, I go to View -> Load images.
This way, on a case-by-case basis, I can decide whether I want to see
the images or not.

Akhil's method will always present the images to you; this method allows
you to choose which you see and which you don't - your choice.

If you opt for the case-by-case method, Ctrl+I is the keyboard shortcut
for displaying the image.

David Fox