Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2007 11:23:21 -0400
From: "jo_atallah sympatico ca" <jo_atallah sympatico ca>
Subject: [Evolution] reinstalling XP and saving Linux info and mail
To: Evolution-list gnome org

Hi the List,

My problem: Saving my documents and particularly Evolution folders in a
flash USB mem after loosing my GRUB Dual Boot when I format C: and
reinstall Windows XP.

I'm running 2 systems on my machine: DD1 is XP operated and DD2 is
SuseLinux 10.0, platform is Gnome and mail server is Evolution 2.4.0.
Well, I would love to drop XP down but I still have difficulties running
videos with realplayer, my webcam, Iomega and other peripherals on my
Linux due to lack of expertise and time to set them up.

I need to format C: and, after reinstalling XP, I need reinstall GRUB
Dual Boot. I don't feel confident enough in reinstalling GRUB though I
printed the necessary instructions to do it with SuseLinux DVD. Anyway,
saving (not backuping) my documents and Evolution in an external support
looks to me, a non-expert-linux-user the safer way to do it.

Can you help with this?
Thanks
jo atallah 5295, B?liveau Brossard, Qu?bec J4Z2C5
T?l?phone (450) 445 6215 Fax (450) 445 1733

Message: 4