Re: [Evolution] Show number of messages contained in mail folders?

On Fri, 2007-06-01 at 14:55 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
On Fri, 2007-06-01 at 09:39 -0400, Patrick M. Kelecy wrote:
I've noticed that some of the mail folders, such as Inbox and Sent, show
the number of messages they contain (in parentheses next to it) while
others don't.

Those numbers are the number of new messages, not the number of messages
in the folder.

 Is there a way to get the ones that don't to show this as
well?  I would like to see the number of messages contained in Trash and
Junk, if possible.

Trash & Junk aren't real folders, they're virtual folders that just
contain pointers to all the mails marked as deleted or spam
respectively.

P.

Thanks the explanations.  I didn't realize Trash and Junk were virtual
folders.  It's not obvious to me why they need to be, but I suppose
Novell as some good reason for it.  It's not a major issue though, and I
can make do.

Thanks again. -Pat