Re: [Evolution] Show number of messages contained in mail folders?

On Fri, 2007-06-01 at 09:39 -0400, Patrick M. Kelecy wrote:
I've noticed that some of the mail folders, such as Inbox and Sent, show
the number of messages they contain (in parentheses next to it) while
others don't.  Is there a way to get the ones that don't to show this as
well?  I would like to see the number of messages contained in Trash and
Junk, if possible.

The number in parentheses next to the (bolded, right?) folder name is
the number of messages marked as unread.  New messages are, of course,
automatically marked as unread.  The total number of messages for the
currently selected folder is shown just above the folder list (look for
something like "nnn Total").

Matthew Barnes