Re: [Evolution] No print in print-preview

On Fri, 2007-06-01 at 14:32 +0800, Murray Trainer wrote:
I have installed evolution-2.10.1-9.5 on SuSE 10.2 and it seems to work
well.  I noticed that it uses another app evince to do the
print-preview.  That's fine but there doesn't appear to be any way to
print the document from within the print preview window?

GTK+ launches evince in preview mode (evince --preview), which hides the
toolbar and menus.  The rationale for this is discussed here [1].

In any case, it's all outside of Evolution's control.

[1]
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-devel-list/2006-June/msg00043.html

Matthew Barnes