Re: [Evolution] Using free/busy in scheduling a meeting

Hi Christoffer,
             This is a known bug. I have just made a fix for this bug.
The patch is in review. I will get it in once its reviewed. With the
patch, you need to add the contacts to the meeting editor via the
attendee dialog, then you would be getting the free/busy information for
the contact.

- Chenthill.