Re: [Evolution] Reading confirmation

On Mon, 2007-07-30 at 23:52 -0300, Frederico Madeira wrote:
This configuration allow my evolution to response reading confirmation.

I want to send this request to all emails that i send.

Be aware though, that whether your recipient actually sends the receipt
when they read the mail is up to them to decide.  I personally refuse to
send read receipts when senders request them.  I consider the request
for them anti-social.  You are basically asserting a distrust in your
recipient to respond to your message when he/she receives it and you
want the read receipt to "tattle" on them.

If you just want to know your recipient got your message (something
completely different), that is the purpose of a delivery receipt but I
don't see the Insert menu in Evolution giving you an option to request
that.  Not that too many mail systems are configured to send them I'd
guess.

b.

Thanks.

Fred