[Evolution] ev-summary-meta folders in mail folder list

Hi;

I recently came back from some travel and discovered a change in evolution (v2.0.2). Suddenly there are several empty folders with names like the mail folders I created in the course of my work, but with '.ev-summary-meta' at the end. I've tried expunging and then deleting them, but they won't be deleted, evolution says they're not empty.

Doing `finds' and `ls' of ~/.evolution I see files with these names, they appear to be one of the many control files evolution creates, but they clearly aren't the mail themselves, so far as I can tell the email itself is stored in the files without extension.

I'd love to get rid of these from the email client window. I have enough folders as it is, I don't need 7 near duplicates that don't have anything in them, as far as the mail window is concerned.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Also, is there someplace that defines the use for all the various files evolution creates and which may be safely deleted without effect?

Thanks

William Daffer