Re: [Evolution] Where are label (associations) stored for IMAP?

On Sun, 2007-07-15 at 17:09 +1200, James Sleeman wrote:
Hi all,  for an IMAP account, when you select to "Label" a message,
where is that Label association stored, is it local, or is it in the
IMAP server.

Fir IMAP alone, the labels are synced with the server. For the rest of
the providers labels are local. The label's tags are $Label1, $Label2
etc.

Reason I ask, is in a coversion from mbox to maildir, my labels have
vanished, and I'm not sure if that is a problem in evolution, or the
maildir conversion.

--
Sankar

 Novell, Inc.