[Evolution] Paste quotation and line breaks

Hi all,

I often want to forward someone a piece of an e-mail I've written.  I do
the natural thing -- go into my "Sent" box, find the relevant e-mail,
copy it, and "paste quotation" in the Evo composer.

But this is what happens:

[example]
Poor substitute to you actually being there, however :-)  If you are
going to be around (even a day) between August 1-5, it'd be very cool
meet up.  My tickets aren't bought yet either I don't think, but
because
of the nature of my brother's trip I think the dates aren't very
flexible.
[/example]

Notice how the line breaks get all messed up.

Worse yet, if I run the quote through something like this:

http://www.desklampllc.com/op.onza.net/mailwash/mailwash.html

using the "deluxe" option, I get flowed text (without line breaks).  If
I do paste quotation again, Evo composer fails to word wrap the quote at
all -- it appears as a single, huge line.  I can then manually word wrap
it only by using Format -> Wrap Lines (C-l).

This seems broken on both counts.  Any bug reports open for this?  I'd
even be willing to fix this bug myself, if I had a good idea of what the
community thinks the right behavior should be.

Andrew