[Evolution] Aspell problems

I have problems getting the dutch aspell dictionary recognize in KDE (and thus in evolution). Is there anything known about this problem? Is there a possible solution? Thanks in advance! Here are the packages I have installed:

*  app-dicts/aspell-en
      Latest version available: 6.0.0
      Latest version installed: 6.0.0
      Size of files: 178 kB