Re: [Evolution] error message when trying to empty trash

On Tue, 2007-07-10 at 10:14 -0400, Jennifer Weltz wrote:
I keep on getting an error message when trying to empty my trash:

Error storing `~/.evolution/mail/local/Inbox (mbox)': Summary and
folder mismatch, even after a sync

What does it mean?!!!

Jennifer

It means the database index file got corrupted.  You can fix it by
exiting evolution, running "evolution --force-shutdown" to stop
evolution-data-server, and then running

rm ~/.evolution/mail/local/Inbox.*

(note: *don't* remove ~/.evolution/mail/local/Inbox  It is your email.
the rest of the files (Inbox.*) are index files, and will be recreated.
You probably want to backup Inbox before doing this.)

Daniel