[Evolution] A couple of problems I have with Evo 2.8.0

I'm running CentOS 5 with the L&G incorporated build of Evolution - 2.8.0.  I have a couple of problems I was hoping someone could help with:

1) The worst one: that 4.4/4.5 release of CentOS (RHEL) had an Evolution wherein there was a button on the button bar (for lack of a better term) that allowed me to move messages to a folder.  Now there isn't one.  I have to right click the item (or list of selected items) to get a submenu that offers this option.  Is there another way to do this or is there a way I can put that button back on the bar?

2) About 50% of the time when I exit Evolution, it crashes.  It always starts up again just fine, but I'm not sure if everything is okay, all the trash messages were deleted, or what.  For some reason, although I have bugzilla installed on my machine, Evo doesn't seem to recognize this and won't produce a report.  ???

There was another one, but I can't find it.

mhr