[Evolution] migrating from outlook resulted on empty mailboxes

Hi,

This is my first post, so hello everybody!

I follow the instructions on evolutions manual on migrating from outlook (in my case, from Outlook 5.1 for
MacOs Classic) and it worked perfectly for some mailboxes. Other mailboxes despite following (AFAICT) the
same steps resulted on empty mailboxes.

Nor I could find any differences in the original mailboxes that could be accounted for the different results
nor the original mboxes became empty (I opened them with gedit).

Is there something I could do that would avoid reinstalling eudora on MacOS Classic and reimporting outlook's
stuff into eudora's mboxes?

Thank you,

----
Gunther Furtado
gunzera0 yahoo com br

Novo Yahoo! Cadê? - Experimente uma nova busca.
http://yahoo.com.br/oqueeuganhocomisso