Re: [Evolution] Mail Viewing

Thank you... I won't bother spinning my wheels!
Unfortunately, the Prefer plain text plugin is not is not available in the package.
Maybe it's time foe Sylpheed-Claws????

Thanks again,

Joe R.

On Tue, 2007-01-09 at 11:16 -0500, Joe Reichart wrote:
> A Couple of questions.
>
> 1. Some html emails are not rendered correctly to the point of being
> unreadable. Graphics hide text and text over text. I understand Evo
> uses gtkhtml. Curiously, when I tried viewing the same emails in
> Sylpheed Claws with the gtkhtml addon it renders the email readable?
> So I'm not sure if its Evo or gtkhtml? Is there a config file that can
> correct this? Ist it possible to change the rendering engine?

No. Its not possible to change the rendering engine.

> 2. Does Evo have a text only mode for viewing email?

Enable the "Prefer plain text" plugin and set the desired mode in Edit
-> Preference -> Mail Preferences -> HTML Mail.

Hope this helps.

Srinidhi.