Re: [Evolution] Message scrolls automatically to bottom

Hi,

On Sat, 2007-01-20 at 14:57 -0500, Poohba wrote:
When I open a message, it immediately scrolls to the bottom as if I am
holding down the space bar or down arrow.  It doesn't scroll.  It jumps
to the bottom of the message.  How do I stop this from happening?

Read this:

http://www.go-evolution.org/FAQ#Why_does_the_message_scroll_to_the_bottom_in_the_preview_pane.3F

Hope this helps.

Srinidhi.
--
ASCII ribbon campaign ( )            B S Srinidhi
 - against HTML email  X             http://www.srinidhi-is.in