From: alan [mailto:alan clueserver org]
Sent: Thu 1/25/2007 6:51 PM
To: Youssef Eldakar
Cc: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Not Able to Send through Microsoft Exchange

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007, Youssef Eldakar wrote:

I am using Evolution with Microsoft Exchange. It receives mail all right. It, however, fails to send. I get
no errors--the messages are just not delivered. Are there logs that I can look at? Does anyone have a
suggestion?

What version are you using?

--
"Invoking the supernatural can explain anything, and hence explains nothing."
                  - University of Utah bioengineering professor Gregory Clark