Re: [Evolution] signature, scripts: not parsed new line markers

Hi again,

On Mon, 2007-01-15 at 14:46 +0100, Radoslaw Garbacz wrote:
 I don't know what you are trying to do, but just a
small pointer here. The email message is rendered using gtkhtml, so
try to generate HTML output from your script. In this way, even if you
are using the same script to dump the signature to a plain text email,
gtkhtml would convert the HTML to plain text and render it correctly.

Thanks for the info - so seems I have to generate html from my standard
signature file.

Attached is the script that should get you started. The signature of
this email was generated using this same script.

Hope this helps.

Srinidhi.
--
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.