[Evolution] Keeping mulitple accounts separate

I'm new to Evolution, coming from Thunderbird.  I'm looking to set up
four accounts so that each has their own inbox, sent items, deleted, etc
folders and so that each is stored in different files.  I've set up my
Thunderbird to do that, but don't see a way to configure it in
Evolution.

If it's not possible, is it possible to share Evolution address books
with Thunderbird?  I'm mostly looking at Evolution for it's ability to
sync with my Palm.

Thanks