[Evolution] Mail viewing

A Couple of questions.

1. Some html emails are not rendered correctly to the point of being unreadable. Graphics hide text and text over text. I understand Evo uses gtkhtml. Curiously, when I tried viewing the same emails in Sylpheed Claws with the gtkhtml addon it renders the email readable? So I'm not sure if its Evo or gtkhtml? Is there a config file that can correct this? Ist it possible to change the rendering engine?

2. Does Evo have a text only mode for viewing email?

Thanks...