Re: [Evolution] Fwd: Re: Just upgraded to Evo 2.8.2 with Suse 10.2, won't remember password

On Thu, 2006-12-21 at 20:24 +0100, Ernst Murnleitner wrote:
Hello Michael,

yes, the script worked. Thank you.

Could the script be posted here, please? The message referred to here
wasn't received on my system, and I'd like to try it.

Thanks,

Des

The only problem was, that the line breaks were obiously from windows
but not linux/unix. So i had to copy it, start the "kate" editor,
(default: unix/linux linebreaks), paste it there and saved it.

Greetings

Ernst