[Evolution] Followup messages and alarm notifier

Hi,

I couldn't find it in the archives, so please bear with me, if it's so
by design.

If I mark a messages as followup with deadline, I don't get an alarm
notifier like the one from the calender if the deadline is due. Is this
by design, or is this an error, or should one file an enhancement
request?
Or does it just work but I'm too brain dead?

Klaus
 Klaus Lichtenwalder, Dipl. Inform.,  http://lklaus.homelinux.org/Klaus/
 Fax +49-(0)89-9103579                             Lichtenwalder ACM org
 SIP: 1952292 sipgate de                    K Lichtenwalder Computer org
 PGP Key fingerprint: 2F9C ECEB 4591 0EA4 785E  3C89 B51E A344 8706 D946