Re: [Evolution] Message scrolls automatically to bottom

On Sun, 2007-01-21 at 02:18 +0530, B S Srinidhi wrote:
Hi,

On Sat, 2007-01-20 at 14:57 -0500, Poohba wrote:
When I open a message, it immediately scrolls to the bottom as if I am
holding down the space bar or down arrow.  It doesn't scroll.  It jumps
to the bottom of the message.  How do I stop this from happening?

Read this:

http://www.go-evolution.org/FAQ#Why_does_the_message_scroll_to_the_bottom_in_the_preview_pane.3F

So what *is* the reason that caret mode does this?  You don't see this
sort of behaviour in other applications that have caret modes, and I'm
struggling to think of any accessibility benefit that would be peculiar
to a mail client.

Cheeri,
Calum.