Re: [Evolution] Multiple SMTP servers in Evolution?

        I have just switched over from KDE to GNOME, and I plan on replacing
KMail with Evolution. I have a problem with the latter though.

        I have two accounts, called Home and Work. Each account has its own
identity, POP and SMTP servers, etc. The default account is Work. Receiving
mail works fine with both accounts; however, when I want to send an email
from Home, Evolution tries to send it via the Work SMTP server, times out and
I have to change the default manually to be able to send it.

        I want to be able to select a given identity when I write a message
and that Evolution would send it via the server of that identity. As it is,
even each identity has the correct info, only the default SMTP is ever used.
KMail does this without problems, so I'm sure I'm missing something simple.
Any ideas?

You didn't say which version of Evolution you ar eusing, but it works
correctly for me in 2.8.3 - the SMTP server Evo uses depends on the
'From:' address I specify at the top.

Pete