[Evolution] Where does Evolution get its mime-type handlers?

I'm running Evolution 2.0.2 under RHEL4, and I used to be able to see a
list of mime-type handlers when I'd click on the drop-down menu for
attachments embedded in the evolution message pane.  For example, when a
Word doc was attached, the drop-down menu would include an option for
opening with Open Office, when a PDF file was attached, the menu would
include acroread, and when another email was attached, the menu would
include a list of text editors to open the attachments with.

Now those options are gone.  I only get "Save as..." as an option for
attached documents, and "Forward/Reply" as options for attached
messages.  So I'm guessing somewhere a configuration file got trashed or
trampled at some point, but I can't seem to figure out where that
configuration is in order to correct it.  Can anyone here point me in
the right direction?

Thanks for any pointers.

-norm

--
Norman Joseph, Senior System Engineer           joseph ctc com     IC|XC
Concurrent Technologies Corporation              814.269.2633      --+--

This message and any files transmitted within are intended
solely for the addressee or its representative and may
contain company sensitive information.  If you are
not the intended recipient, notify the sender immediately
and delete this message.  Publication, reproduction,
forwarding, or content disclosure is prohibited without the
consent of the original sender and may be unlawful.

Concurrent Technologies Corporation and its Affiliates.
www.ctc.com  1-800-282-4392