Re: [Evolution] Use system-wide spamd?
- From: "Srinidhi B S" <srinidhi bs gmail com>
- To: "Steve Bergman" <sbergman rueb com>
- Cc: evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Use system-wide spamd?
- Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 02:33:35 +0530
On 2/21/07, Steve Bergman <sbergman rueb com> wrote:
It appears that Evolution (2.8) wants to start a spamd for each user.
Is it possible to get it to use spamc against the spamassassin system
(Currently) Evolution looks for a spamd instance running with the "-L"
or "--local" option set. If you are running spamd on your server /
machine, then just pass it --local option and see.
Hope this helps.
ASCII ribbon campaign ( ) B S Srinidhi
- against HTML email X http://www.srinidhi-is.in
& vCards / \ Bangalore
] [Thread Prev