[Evolution] Evolution fails to read messages from IMAP sever

I can now longer read my mail with evolution.
When I try to open the INBOX on the server, evolution gives the message

"Fetching summary information for new messages.  (50%)"
When it gets to 100%,  a dialog box opens with the error message

Error while Opening folder imap://asb mail nih gov/INBOX.

Incomplete server response: no information provided for message 200.

Everything was fine until this morning.

I am able to read the mail using a browser based interface, so I think
the bug is in evolution, and not the server.

Any ideas?
--
Alan S Barnett <asb mail nih gov>
NIMH/CBDB