[Evolution] Brutus mailing list or forum?

Since upgrading to Exchange 2007 we have lost the
ability to interface with Exchange using the
evolution-connector. We thought we might try Brutus as
a temporary solution until the exchange-connector
works with the new release but I have not had any luck
in getting brutus working. I can get as far as it
asking me for a password on the client but never seem
to get successfully authenticated.

Is there a brutus mailing list or forum that I can get
brutus help or is the evolution-list an appropriate
list?

Thanks!