Re: [Evolution] Imorting wizard

I need something to use instead of the possibly upcoming outlook. Therefore I looked at
evolution. I already tested with thunderbird, but the filtering mechanism appears to be quite
buggy. Filtering is crucial to my job. Manually wading through hundreds of mails every day is
just not possible. Therefore the mozilla project has nothing usable to offer.
Thanks anyway, Alfred

If you just want mail (i.e. not calendaring, scheduling etc.) I'd
recommend Thunderbird. For importing from Eudora, see
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Importing_from_Eudora_-_Thunderbird.

Note that Qualcomm has passed future development of Eudora to the
Mozilla Foundation, and future versions of Eudora will be based on the
TB code base. See http://www.mozillazine.org/talkback.html?article=20078

poc