Re: [Evolution] Imorting wizard

If you just want mail (i.e. not calendaring, scheduling etc.) I'd
recommend Thunderbird. For importing from Eudora, see
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Importing_from_Eudora_-_Thunderbird.

Note that Qualcomm has passed future development of Eudora to the
Mozilla Foundation, and future versions of Eudora will be based on the
TB code base. See http://www.mozillazine.org/talkback.html?article=20078

poc