Re: [Evolution] Feature Suggestion - Sticky notes for email messages

Hi Sebastien!
        Thanks for the feedback!  I must admit I did not think of sending
myself an email with updated note to myself.  I think the added benefit
of having a pop-up sticky note type of thing would be that it jumps out
at you whereas an email to yourself might have a tendency of getting
lost in the clutter, so-to-speak.

Another benefit would be less of a burden on the email server maybe?
With the notes, you're just adding to the email whereas sending an email
to yourself creates adds to more traffic and more email in your folders.
All this might be a non-factor though; I'm really just speculating on
this point.  The real benefit, I think is that the sticky note is
something that would jump out and not sort of get sort of blended into
the background of the email chain.

Also, with sending yourself an email, you'd have to open that email (or
at least click on it to see it in the preview window).  The sticky note,
as I envision it, would just pop up when you put your cursor on an email
in your list without clicking on it.  (maybe that's not a good thing?)

I envision the sticky note being something that, as attached to the
email, would stick to it regardless of where you accessed that
particular email.  But I don't want to try to get too detailed into the
hows and design specifics as I simply lack the knowledge to do so.  I've
got the basic idea in mind but have no idea how it would be created or
implemented.

I apologize if I'm not describing it well.  It's all very clear in my
head but I am sometimes not the best at describing my own ideas.
Fortunately, there are much smarter people in the world than me.  :)