Re: [Evolution] CalDAV - any successes out there

On Fri, 2007-02-16 at 17:12 +0530, Harish Krishnaswamy wrote:
On Fri, 2007-02-16 at 10:35 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:

So *is* anyone using CalDAV successfully on Evo?  If so what server &
versions do you use?  All I want to do is to read and update a personal
calendar from 3 or 4 different machines.

What about the developers?  Do they have a reference system for testing
CalDAV?  If so, what do they use?

I was using Hula and UWCal as the reference CalDAV servers when I merged
the CalDAV provider code into EDS and wrote the HULA account-setup
plugin.
This was more than a year ago  and frankly I have not used it for quite
some time now - the UWCal URL does not even work anymore.

The UWCal evolved into Bedework (http://www.bedework.org) - I tried
Bedework with Evo 2.8.2 a couple of weeks ago and couldn't get anything
working.  Perhaps I should have another go at it.

Pete