Re: [Evolution] CalDAV - any successes out there

On Fri, 2007-02-16 at 10:35 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:
There hasn't been any replies to this - so can I assume that no one
has successfully got CalDAV working?

FWIW we came to the same conclusion and decided to postpone the whole
thing for a year and then review the situation again.

We only tested the clients (Win32:Mozilla Thunderbird 2.0,
Linux:Evolution 2.8) against the Cosmo and found various minor problems.

My understanding is that the Evolution developers do not have the CalDAV
very high on their list of priorities.

Poltsi

--
Paul-Erik Törrönen,